Tuesday 6 January 2015

Amy Tangerine - Stitched

Hi Tracee with you today, I hope you all had a good Christmas and that 2015 brings you all you hope for & more.
I am up to share my first layout of the year created with the Amy Tangerine line Stitched, oh boy I love this line.
 
 
Unfortunately the weather here has been so dull that the photo of my layout doesn't show the gorgeous gold of the "Good Life" title embellishment (and is also why I didn't include any close ups)
This title came from the bits pack, it is stuffed to the gills with the most adorable elements for your pages or cards.
 
I used a cut file on my cameo for the circle background and used some of the papers from the 6 x 6 pad to add pops of colour & the little chipboard heart on the camera was actually from the simple stories DIY Christmas collection, but it looked so sweet in the centre.
I hope my page has provided some inspiration for you and I will be back later in the month to share a trio of cards that I have created with this collection.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

So pretty Tracee, just love the pastel colours and the design is great. xx