Friday 23 May 2014

Sketch time with Websters Pages


Hi Tracee with you this morning, I have a layout to share in a slightly different style for me. Usually I use 1 maybe 2 photos per layout, but I found a great sketch at Page Drafts that challenged me to use a whole bunch of pics.

 
This was the sketch I used
 

The Websters Pages Sprinkled With Love I used were such a great fit for this type of layout and I did lots of fussy cutting to use the words and images as embellishments. I even fussy cut the title of the collection and added to my page.

 
I had some of the Pink Paislee alphas left over from last months kit, I just love the tiny geo tag stickers with pictures on and there are lots of them on the sheet along with the letters. The tiny Petaloo flowers added a pretty touch here and there.
 
 
I also used this sticker sheet from the Recorded collection by Websters Pages, the collections all coordinate so well. I hope you enjoyed your time with me today and I hope you have a Happy Scrappy weekend.
 
Supplies for this layout can be found in the SHOP
 


 

No comments: